RE: semicircle

Search this archive.

From: Clive Crous (ccrous@shoprite.co.za)
Date: Tue 30 Nov 1999 - 16:48:04 IST

Dear Ivan

Did you ever think that there might be a reason i didn't compile ?
I am on this list from work, as well as a couple of other c lists.

the reason I am on from work is simple, my home connection cannot possibly
handle the kind of traffic needed.  I was going to try it at home this
evening and compile, then send a working copy if it was needed
but that's beside the point.

Are you arrogant enough to assume that you would ever even be considered as
a posiible candidate to beta test my algorithms ?????????????????

come now

I joined this list to learn from others as well as to add my input whenever
possible, but with people and attitudes like yours, how will this list
_ever_ grow into something that everyone will want to be a part of.

>>i haven't read further than that line and i don't intend to.

I can only laugh at an attitude like this.  I for one don't believe I have
nothing left to learn *shrug* if you do then fine, you answer everything and
we'll just bask in the light of your unfailing brilliance.

>>be grateful my flame-gun is on "low"
yes god

:)