svgalib-1.4.0

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@arava.co.il)
Date: Fri 16 Jul 1999 - 04:02:45 IDT

Hi,

I released 1.4.0. It is currently available from my page, and was
uploaded to metalab.
The only change from the last pre-release is a fix to the pci reading,
that makes it work on 2.0.x kernels.

My aim for the 1.4.1 release is: more hardware support and secondary
video support (the ability to run the VC on some non-vga display card,
and run an svgalib program on a vga card at the same time).

The first 1.4.1.pre will be available on saturday, and it will include
support for SiS, Banshee and TNT cards, as well as changes to the signal
handling.