Re: Matrox Mystique and SVGALib

Search this archive.

From: Graeme Gregory (ggregory@bitbox.co.uk)
Date: Wed 03 Feb 1999 - 17:18:38 IST

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Tony Nugent wrote:

> On Wed Feb 03 1999 at 12:19, Graeme Gregory wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Graeme Gregory wrote:
> >
> > > For this I would suggest trying libggi from www.ggi.org. This contains a
> > > svgalib replacement that should work perfectly on matroxfb. I have had it
> > > run some svgalibs of vesafb and under X11 as well.
> > >
> > > Graeme
> > >

> > Ooops, www.ggi-project.org
>
> Err, just curious... will ggi work like this for things like quake?

Not sure about quake, Ive had problem getting this working because I have
pretty broken libc5 setup. But I compile descent for svgalib and run it
fine using the wrapper in libggi. It worked both under X and under kgicon.
But I dont have a matrox or any other card with a kernel fb driver for it.

Graeme