Re: 1.3.0, and lrmi.c (fwd)

Search this archive.

From: Iftikhar Rathore (mawali@news.icns.com)
Date: Mon 13 Jul 1998 - 21:34:39 IDT

Hold that thought, I'll get back to you, the vesa mode works real fine
with svgalib programs like ssnes9x, mame. But I was trying to see if I can
use a program that requires vesa modes, and forgot that dosemu has
built-in svga support. I will vgatest as soon as I get home, but ssnes9x
was working great. Plus I have a S3Trio64V+ here and VESA mode work fine
with that too. I have tried seejpeg and a couple of other utilities here.
I will get back as soon as I check my matrox more
FT
 On Mon, 13 Jul 1998,
Matan