Re: font

Search this archive.

From: Scott McDermott (vaxerdec@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon 30 Mar 1998 - 06:18:43 IDT

"SysAdmin - ark.dyn.ml.org" <root@ark.dyn.ml.org> on Sun, Mar 29, 1998 at 02:15:21PM -0500:
> its almost done, as soon as i fix this font problem, im sending 1.2.15 to
> Mike to look at, then he will u/l it to sunsite, and i can send it to you
> then, considering sunsite will probably take 3-4 months to move svgalib to
> a readable dir.

It seems that sunsite has changed the format of their incoming dirs.
/pub/Linux/Incoming and the newer /incoming/Linux have no trace of this
file (or really, and other, for that matter).  I tried ftping from
ark.dyn.ml.org with no success.  If you'd like I can post this on my ISP
account, which is very fast.

--
Scott