Re: font

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (zivav@indigo.cs.bgu.ac.il)
Date: Sun 29 Mar 1998 - 21:59:46 IDT

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, SysAdmin - ark.dyn.ml.org wrote:

> Does anybody use this list anymore?
> well, im was wondering if anybody had any info on saving and restoring the
> font set.

Ususally its the generic vga driver that does this.

In all the times I was writing drivers I had problems with that,
but it always turned out to be problems with the
saving and restoring of the extended registers, nothing
to do directly with the font saving/restoring.

> This is the only wall standing between a release of svgalib with VESA
> support.

That's really great. Is it to much to ask for a pre-release
of this code?

Matan Ziv-Av          zivav@cs.bgu.ac.il